Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Were all in this together !!!



Were all in this together!!!

 
FOR RELEASE:
Folks, big changes are close and people are feeling the stress from the NPTB and flow of information coming from all directions. Everyone is on edge and even those with the best intentions, can misdirect their energy and substitute good judgment and discernment with quick reactions that may confuse people.
Please remember this is a time for unity, not division. No country ever showed unity through division. Also, I have said this before that I am only doing what I do for humanity, I have nothing to sell you and no website to promote, keep this in mind. You can disagree with me all you want, but my intention is to help the people.
Please use discernment with all information and personalities on the internet because although they may want to stop this prosperity for humanity, there are many who are acting to help humanity and whose approach may be different, but rest assure, most of us have the same goal to help bring about this new change and prosperity for all humanity.
This process has been a rollercoaster ride for us all and many are ready for this ride to end. My advice is to stay seated, with your seat belts on and just wait for this ride to end.
Love y'all,
Kent Dunn

1 comment: