“The illusion of freedom will continue as long 
as it's profitable to continue the illusion.
 
At the point where the illusion becomes too 
expensive to maintain, they will just take 
down the scenery, they will pull back the 
curtains, they will move the tables and chairs 
out of the way and you will see 
the brick wall at the back of the theater.” 

Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Scary TRUTH

 
The Scary TRUTH About Chemtrails
 Satanic illuminati Chemtrails Agenda
Exposed Full Documentary
 
 
 
 
Published on Dec 29, 2015
 
Make No Mistake!
I Will Not Compromise.
I Will Not Comply.
I Will Not Submit.
I Will Not Break.
I Will Not Roll Over.
I Will Not Sit Down.
I Will Not Shut Up.
I Will Not Go Quietly.
I Will Not Give Up.
I Will Not Surrender!
I Will Stand For Truth.
I Will Protect The Innocent.
I Will Sacrifice So That Others May Live Free.
I Will Defend My Family To The Death.
I Love Peace, But I Am A Fierce Enemy.
I Will Fight For Christ
I Will Die For Christ
I Live By A Special Code
I AM A SoulJa Of GOD!!
Whos With Me?

Jesus Christ is the only truth, in this world of lies.
Find him today, your not promised tomorrow.




1 comment: