“The illusion of freedom will continue as long 
as it's profitable to continue the illusion.
 
At the point where the illusion becomes too 
expensive to maintain, they will just take 
down the scenery, they will pull back the 
curtains, they will move the tables and chairs 
out of the way and you will see 
the brick wall at the back of the theater.” 

Thursday, April 27, 2017

She's Ready!!


A State Trooper pulled an 87-year-old woman over for speeding.  
As he looked at her driver's license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit.
Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask, “Do you have a gun in your possession?” 
 She replied in her crackly voice, “Indeed, I do.  Why I have a 45 automatic in the glove box.”
 The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons.
 She replied, “I have a 9 mm Glock in the center console.”
 The shocked trooper asked, “Is that all the weapons you are transporting?”
 The little old lady held up her purse and replied, "Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse.”
 Finally, the astonished trooper asked, "What are you afraid of?”
 And the little old lady smiled and replied: "Not a F*c#ing Thing."

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAKE THE TYPE BIGGER SO WE CAN SEE THE LETTERS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't p**s off little old ladies !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL love this.. I'm a 77 yr old lady,and all I need is a conceal to carry a gun or 2 and I am all set... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "GREAT" soon everybody should carry, then the B.S.will stop

    ReplyDelete