Friday, February 28, 2014

OkieOilMan & OOM&F Chat

02/28/2014
 

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA-(-NORMALLY SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS)--

THIS POST IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO U.S.A. CITIZENS ONLY.

 AFTER MONDAY I WILL MAKE A POST EXPLAINING WHY WE ARE STILL HERE AWAITING OUR BLESSING TO COME TO FRUITION. WELL  --  

AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE (PARTIAL) REST OF THE STORY.

ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE HARD TO COMPREHEND IT HAS BEEN TO OUR BENEFIT AND ADVANTAGE THAT WE HAVEN'T CASHED OUR (out) PREVIOUSLY.

I WILL GIVE THE DETAILS OF THIS STATEMENT AFTER MONDAY.

 YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AND GRATEFUL AS WELL.

WE WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE DELAY AND THE BENEFIT IT HAS BEEN FOR US.

 THIS MAY SEEM IRONIC TODAY BUT YOU WILL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AFTER MONDAY.---VERY INVOLVED SCENARIO INVOLVED-------BLESSINGS GALORE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday fer sure !!

Dan said...

Here is a story for you all to think about.
I have been out of work since August due to a good possibility of having the Lack of Magnesium, thus having a Lapse of Consciousness.
I won't get into details, but I have been denied to go back to work.
I have been watching what has been going on for what John has posted here, and therefore I have been given more of an opportunity to be available to Pray for everyone around the World for them to take actions as I can not do it myself.
Now today I had to go to town about 25 miles away and run a few errands, but I did go to the big grocery store at the right time and get in the correct check out lane.
While standing there I noticed a woman's billfold in which she dropped on the floor and she had already gone thru, but she was nowhere in site.
I opened it to see if it was a child's toy, but sure enough it belonged to a woman, so I handed it to the assistant who then handed it to the clerk.
He mentioned too that he may know who she looked like and then he spotted her right away walking around trying to find it.
He handed it to her and she gave him a big hug.
I had to wait for her to check out, but after she left I mentioned I did not get a hug after I mentioned to her I found it, but that does NOT matter, yet he said he could give me one.
We were just ALL GOOD Americans that help others out and that is the way we should treat each other from now on, Primarily in these change over times.

Anonymous said...

Hello. You probably know already, but if not, the simplest best way to get enough magnesium is by taking regular footbaths of Epsom Salts. Epsom Salts are magnesium sulphate and you will absorb what you need through the skin. 3tbs of salts per bowl of comfortably hot water, soak feet for 15-20 mins, initially 3x a week, then 2 x a week thereafter. You can't get enough through foods or supplements. Magnesium is VERY important for health, especially as we get older!