Friday, February 28, 2014

Jester and Friends Chat at Jester's Place Late Thursday Night

Jester and Friends Chat at Jester's Place Late Thursday  Night

02/28/2014
[Jester] HI ALL YOU MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...HAHAHAHA

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... NICE TO SEE YOU

[flgirl] Jester good evening . Hope your day was better than the last couple

[Jester] flgirl WELL... NOT MUCH... BUT MAYBE IT WILL DIE OFF NOW THAT SOME DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO FUSS ABOUT...

[Jester] AMAZING HOW PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHERS... EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT...  HAHAHAHA

[Jester] flgirl WELL... THERE SEEMS TO BE A GENUINE PUSH TO DIRECTION WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THINGS GOING... THE PROBLEM IS IT IS LIKE AN OLD POLAROID CAMERA... YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GOOD A PICTURE YOU TOOK UNTIL IT FINISHED DEVELOPING...
....
Read More Link on Right


[flgirl] Jester a push in the right direction is still wonderful news. I'll take it and be happy

[Jester] SO FOR NOW WHILE I AM PRETTY SURE EVERYTHING READY TO GO... I AM NOT SURE HOW IT IS GOING TO LOOK...

[BocaLinda] Jester that's the uneasy part for me...

[Aunt B] Jester elaborate please!

[Jester] flgirl I AM STILL PRETTY CERTAIN WE ARE FUNDED... WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THAT FOR SOME TIME AND I GOT SOME MORE CONFIRMATION TODAY... SO THAT IS A GOOD THING... MEANS WE ARE READY TO GO WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT...

[Jester] WHAT I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT NOW IS HOW THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO LET IT GO... I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO ALL THE ARRESTS AND BS SOME TALK ABOUT... AGAIN... WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME... I BELIEVE THEY DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HURT WITH MARTIAL LAW AND ALL THAT FEAR MONGERING STUFF...

[Jester] WE ARE SEEING CONGRESSMEN RETIRING... WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THAT SOME... I EXPECT MAYBE EVEN MORE TO STEP DOWN... THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR A REASON.... THEY SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... OR SOMEONE IS 'SPLAINING IT TO THEM...

[Betsy Ross] Jester and some bankers killing themselves

[Jester] SO ASK YOURSELVES WHY WOULD THINGS BE CHANGING LIKE THAT.... AND ASK YOURSELF THIS... IF YOU WERE NOT MORE AWARE OF THIS STUFF WOULD YOU EVEN NOTICE IT?

[Jester] I DOUBT THE AVERAGE AMERICAN HAS A CLUE OR WILL NOTICE... THEY ARE WATCHING HONEY BOO BOO...

[Aunt B] Jester I have a job now, so I can take it... give it to us straight! lol

[Jester] Aunt B HAHAHA.... GOOD DEAL SWEET... I AM PROUD FOR YOU...

[lulu] Jester Piers Morgan was taken off the Air give the people some credit LOL

RockyMtn] Jester I have such a bad opinion of the left, I don't think I'd be that objective if I didn't know this is going on!

[Jester] RockyMtn I AM NOT SO SURE THE RIGHT IS ANY BETTER... THEY HAVE NOT STEPPED UP TO MAKE A STINK AND HAVE IT STICK TO MAKE A STATEMENT OTHERWISE...

[Vigilance] Jester the leadership of the right has been extremely disappointing - no spine

[alfonse] Republiscams and Democraps

[Jester] THERE ARE GOOD REPUBLIC POLITICIANS... I AM GUESSING THEY WILL BE MOSTLY FROM THE RIGHT... BUT MOST OF THE RIGHT THAT HAS SAT THE FENCE AND DONE NOTHING WILL NEED TO GO AS WELL...


[Jester] Vigilance I AGREE... THE BACKBONE OF OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT IS NONEXISTENT... WE NEED SOME PATRIOTS TO TAKE THE HELM...

[Jester] THAT IS THE PART I AM WORKING ON NOW... TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT PART OF THE PROCEDURE WILL LOOK LIKE...

[Vigilance] Jester peeps are mad and looking for citizen/statesmen - I think we will see big changes in November

[RockyMtn] Jester We have a few good people, but I just don't see a charismatic person who can win over the "Hildabeast" - as Neal Boortz calls Hillary.

[Patience] HOLD QUESTIONS FOR JESTER HE LOST THE CONNECTION

[Jester] SORRY ABOUT THAT.. MUST HAVE SAID SOMETHING THE NSA DID NOT LIKE... HAHAHA

[flgirl] i worry more about the masses of give me voters " give me give me " that’s all they care about.

[RockyMtn] flgirl There may be more of them than there are of us anymore - so it's hard to win. Everyone needs to vote.

[Jester] AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO I DO NOT THINK WE WILL SEE AN INSTANT TURN AROUND... I THINK IT WILL BE SOMEWHAT GRADUAL... BUT I ALSO THINK IT WILL BE NOTICEABLE TO THOSE WITH THEIR EYES OPENED UP.

[RockyMtn] Jester ...we remain a divided country - and it's hard to see the really liberal people changing in our direction!

[Vigilance] Jester similar to the election of 2010, a little at a time

[Jester] RockyMtn THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO... ONCE THEIR UNCONSTITUTIONAL BS IS RESCINDED THEY WILL HAVE NO BS IN WHICH TO HIDE THEIR SORRY SELVES BEHIND...

[Jester] SHOULD BE A LOT LIKE FLUSHING THE TOILET AT THAT POINT... HAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Jester So are you implying that O will be forced out?

[BocaLinda] Jester did you hear about the agreement made between dema n reps that reps would not ever question voter fraud?

[Jester] BocaLinda I DO BELIEVE THAT IF THAT WAS REALLY TRUE THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT IN THE MAINSTREAM...

[RockyMtn] Jester So, are you still thinking there's a possibility for the first quarter - or will this go another year (they extended the 2010 Code of Reforms into January, 2015).

[Jester] RockyMtn STILL A POSSIBILITY... I DO NOT THINK YOU SHOULD PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN THAT CODE OF REFORMS THING... THE WAY I READ THAT IS THAT IT IS PART OF THE SOLUTION AFTER THE FACT BUT NOT THE DECIDING FACTOR...

[RockyMtn] Jester I hope not - because it can get a person a bit down reading all the complexities!

[Jester] PART OF THE ISSUE WITH THE SDR'S IS I DO BELIEVE THE RESET CURRENCIES COULD BE BASED ON THAT... AS GOOD A THING TO USE FOR CALCULATING THE REFERENCE VALUES AS ANYTHING... ACTUALLY IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE TO DO IT THAT WAY... THE BRICS COUNTRIES ARE PART OF THE IMF PLAN...

[Jester] RockyMtn YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND IT.. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO SEE IT HAPPENING... THE ONLY REASON YOU DO IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING....

[RockyMtn] Jester Yes, currencies will no longer be pegged to the dollar - but to the SDRs

[Jester] RockyMtn THAT IS CORRECT... I READ SOMEWHERE TODAY THAT THE UKRAINE UNPEGGED FROM THE DOLLAR... FOLLOWING THE SYRIA MOVE TO DO THE SAME AND PEG TO THE IMF... CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I READ THAT...

[Jester] TAKES THE WIND OUT OF THE WESTERN BS IF THE MONEY DOES NOT WORK THE WAY THEY WILL LIKE IT TO...

[Betsy Ross] Jester I read that in JC Collins' article.

[RockyMtn] Jester ...and forces the west to start cooperating!

[sillycindy] Jester is that why they are wanting war so bad?

[Jester] sillycindy OF COURSE... TO KEEP THE PLAN ALIVE AND MAKE A DISTRACTION... THAT IS HOW IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED... FORTUNATELY THE WORLD HAS CAUGHT ON TO THE PLAN AND IS NOT LETTING IT WORK...

[Aunt B] Jester I believe one country at a time is going to do the same thing... unpeg from US dollar

[RockyMtn] Aunt B It will automatically happen with this SDR thing - it's designed that way as they take over our sovereign debt.

[georgiagrandma] can I ask what is a SDR, thanks

[Jester] georgiagrandma A SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHT... A UNIT OF INTRINSIC VALUE TO THE IMF... SINCE EACH COUNTRY HAS ITS OWN VALUE TO THE SDR IT IN TURN GIVES EACH COUNTRY A SPECIFIC VALUE TO EACH OTHER....

[Jester] HERE IS THE TABLE THAT ESTABLISHES THE SDR VALUE PER SPECIFIC COUNTRY...
https://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx

[lulu] Jester isn't the IMF part of the devil we are dealing with?

[georgiagrandma] Jester Thank you, does that refer to commodities

[Jester] georgiagrandma NO IT DOES NOT... IT REFERS TO CURRENCY VALUE ONLY...

[Aunt B] Jester Our gas prices are going up in NV

[Aunt B] Jester is that another sign?

[Jester] Aunt B HMMM.... COULD BE... ALTHOUGH IT IS HARD TO SAY THAT THERE IS ANY CORRELATION... YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER ONE THING... THEY ARE ALL... OR AT LEAST MOST OF THEM ANYWAY... GOING TO ALL CHANGE... SO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE RELATIVE VALUES TO EACH OTHER IS THE HARD PART FROM THIS SIDE...

[Jester] OK... LOOKS LIKE THIS CONVERSATION HAS WOUND DOWN... I AM GOING TO GIVE THE MODS THE REST OF THE NIGHT OFF FROM ME SO THEY CAN GET THEIR WORK DONE... HA!

[RockyMtn] Jester Jester I was reading some old White Hats Auxiliary posts a few days ago, and last year they insisted that only about 20 currencies will revalue. That was the first time I've heard that. I don't have a reference now, but I can try to get it tomorrow.

[georgiagrandma] Jester So how does that affect us if the other countries are no longer pegged to the dollar

[flgirl] Jester good night .thanks for sticking with us

[Jester] RockyMtn OPINIONS VARY...

[Jester] georgiagrandma AGAIN... AND PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS... IT DOES NOT AFFECT US AT ALL... IN THE US A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR...

[georgiagrandma] Jester but a dollar is not always the same due to inflation ect...

[Jester] georgiagrandma TRUST ME.. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY... IF INFLATION HAPPENS ALL PRICES GO UP... IT IS NOT THE SAME THING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...

[Jester] I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE REST OF THE NIGHT... BLESS YOU ALL...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT.... SEEYALATERBYE....

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/02/jester-and-friends-chat-at-jesters-place-late-thursday-night.html

No comments: