Thursday, July 21, 2011

PURSUE YOUR VISION

ELAINE TAVOLACCI
Staten Island, NY
www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com

PURSUE YOUR VISION

July 21, 2011

The other night I received a word in a dream. The word was "Joan it is time to fly again". I knew that Joan had become discouraged and given up on the dreams that she once had. I don't personally know anyone with the name Joan. I looked it up and found that this name has been common among European royalty and it means "God is gracious". Last night the Lord confirmed this word. He showed me people packing their bags, zipping them up, putting a lock on them and throwing away the key. These people had also given up on their dreams and visions.

The Lord says I am calling you back to pursue the vision that you once had. I am restoring the dreams that you have forsaken. Do not be dismayed by adverse circumstances. Do not allow discouragement to overwhelm you and lead you in the wrong direction when things happen that you have no control over. The assignments sent from the enemy are meant to divert your attention off your purpose, but as you pursue your dream, your perseverance will catapult you ahead into your destiny. These misfortunes that were sent to destroy you will strengthen you as you endure hardness as a good soldier without wavering.

Don't be disillusioned when people reject you, despitefully use or speak against you. Don't lose your focus when situations seem hopeless but pursue that vision once again. It is time to bring that dream back to life. I will restore those fragmented lives and shattered dreams. I will heal the broken hearts and restore your joy. Don't be disheartened by disappointments that you have encountered, and don't allow yourself to be overcome with fear. Trust in Me to once again make the crooked paths straight as you pursue the plans that I have for you says the Lord.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Habakkuk 2: 2 - 4
Then the Lord answered me and said: " Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, It will not tarry. " Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith.

2 Corinthians 4: 16 - 18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


On Earth As It Is In Heaven

July 14, 2011

Yesterday was a beautiful clear day. As I walked out of my house, there seemed to be an unusual freshness in the air. I sensed a cleansing, refreshing and a newness. As I looked up into the sky, I heard the words "Sneak Preview".

The Lord says I desire to give my people a sneak preview of things to come. I desire to release things on earth as they are in heaven. The door is open for you to live in the abundant life on earth as it is in heaven. I will release My Glory in a fresh new way. You will know things before they happen as you stay in that intimate communion with Me.

There is so much more available to you and as you trust in Me with your whole heart. I will do things in your life that will amaze you and astound those around you. People may not understand you and some of you have wondered yourself why you are different from the average person. I have created you to be different. I have created you to be a sign and a wonder. You have been created for a purpose.

Many of you have cried out that the warfare has been so intense and the fiery darts are so consistent. Do not fear the tactics of the enemy but resist him steadfastly. Do not be confused by the opposition around you. Don't allow the enemy to magnify the difficulties in your life and make then appear unconquerable. Your situations are minuscule in comparison to My promises and provisions for you. Always remember the Covenant that I have with you. Go forth without fear or wavering with the assignment that I have set out for you to do. You will surely see a shift in your life on earth as it is in heaven as you abide in Me and My word abides in you says the Lord.

Psalms 103:7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

Matthew 6: 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Revelation 4:1-2 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.


No comments: