Friday, March 18, 2011

The Collard Greens

The Collard Greens

An old black man lived alone in the country.
He wanted to dig his yearly collard green garden,
but it was always very hard work for him because the ground was hard. His only son, Junebug Jankins III , who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.


Dear Junebugg Jankins III :

I am feeling pretty bad because it look like I won't be able to plant my collard green garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me. Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son

Dear Daddy Jankins, Whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES. Love Junebugg Jankins III

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Daddy Jankins, You can go ahead and plant the collard greens now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances. Love Junebugg III
.


That's the way to make the system work for you!

Be Blessed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beat 'em at their own game! LMAO