Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NEEDS GROUPS - VERIFICATION LETTERS GOING OUT

 This is only fro those listed on the Needs Lists

Be advised that verification letters and inquiries are going out by Our Blessed OP Compassion coordinators to verify your current address and present condition.

This is to ensure the donors checks do go out to the right address. The next step will be my personal notification that your information has been submitted to the bank by the donor.

Due to the continuous blockage of the deliveries by the cabal, many have had there personal situations raised to a Dire Straits. The OP Compassion operation is moving the application to this level upon your request.

GOD Bless,

John MacHaffie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Gods blessings to you, John.

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

If I would like to increase the amount that was previously stated in database, would you be able to do so for us? All these delays have left me needing a bigger amount to cover for the increase, so an increase amount in funding would be much appreciated.

Do I just email you to make the necessary changes?

rrobin said...

Thanks, John!

ccamp003 said...

Thanks a bunch JM! I'm sure alot of people are relieved.

Anonymous said...

Im peeing in my pants Im so excited!

Anonymous said...

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Thankyou God Bless

This will save the farm:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,God bless you all for the good that you are doing. I am really excited about the assistance that will be coming in to help my church and also I would like to help our community park programs.